Chip Engineering ltd is a provider of freelance VLSI design and verification services to the semiconductor industry.
The consultancy specialises in all aspects digital within System on Chip (SoC) designs and has extensive experience of devices targeting multi-media applications within ASIC (down to 16nm) and FPGA design flows.
Contract services offered include:
- Architecture definition, micro architecture definition and RTL implementation (in either Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL).
- Test Bench design and implementation – with Universal/Open Verification Methodology (UVM / OVM) capabilities.
- Functional verification (via directed and/or constrained random methodologies) and module debug.
- Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis and Formal Verification.
- Validation/reference platform design and post silicon validation.
Chip Engineering ltd has also developed a number of IP Cores. Subject to all relevant United Kingdom export restrictions, these components are available for licensing.